Sprayzone are recruiting for an experienced and skilled on site spray painter to complete spraying projects on commercial and retail properties.
The candidate must have excellent working knowledge of using Airless, HVLP and Conventional spraying equipment and have the skills and experience to consistently achieve a high quality finish to various surfaces including suspended ceilings, shopfronts and cladding panels.
Ideally located close to our head office in Southampton, the successful candidate will be required to travel to sites throughout the UK. Work vehicle, appropriate training and all equipment will be provided.
Earnings will be in the form of a basic salary and production bonus.
• An experienced supervisor, with a conscientious and methodical work attitude.
• Excellent working knowledge of the Health & Safety requirements of working within the construction industry. Ideally CSCS, IPAF and PASMA qualifications.
• A full UK driving license.
• Available to work at short notice and out of normal hours – evening, night and weekend shifts where required.
• Available to work away from home (occasionally for periods up to 10 days at a time).